Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rebel Source web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rebel Source web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rebel Source at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Rebel Source web site are provided "as is". DEV Community makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DEV Community does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rebel Source or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rebel Source Internet site, even if Rebel Source or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rebel Source web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rebel Source does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rebel Source may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Rebel Source does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rebel Source has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rebel Source of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Copyright / Takedown
Users agree and certify that they have rights to share all content that they post on Rebel Source — including, but not limited to, information posted in articles, discussions, and comments. This rule applies to prose, code snippets, collections of links, etc. Regardless of citation, users may not post copy and pasted content that does not belong to them. Users assume all risk for the content they post, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy, claims relating to intellectual property, or other legal rights. If you believe that a user has plagiarized content, misrepresented their identity, misappropriated work, or otherwise run afoul of DMCA regulations, please email email@example.com. Rebel Source may remove any content users post for any reason.
9. Rebel Source Trademarks and Logos Policy
All uses of the Rebel Source logo, Rebel Source badges, brand slogans, iconography, and the like, may only be used with express permission from Rebel Source. Rebel Source reserves all rights, even if certain assets are included in Rebel Source open source projects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request permission.
10. Reserved Names
Rebel Source has the right to maintain a list of reserved names which will not be made publicly available. These reserved names may be set aside for purposes of proactive trademark protection, avoiding user confusion, security measures, or any other reason (or no reason).
Additionally, Rebel Source reserves the right to change any already-claimed name at its sole discretion. In such cases, Rebel Source will make reasonable effort to find a suitable alternative and assist with any transition-related concerns.
11. Content Policy
The following policy applies to comments, articles, and all other works shared on the Rebel Source platform:
- Users must make a good-faith effort to share content that is on-topic, of high-quality, and is not designed primarily for the purposes of promotion or creating backlinks.
- Posts must contain substantial content — they may not merely reference an external link that contains the full post.
- If a post contains affiliate links, that fact must be clearly disclosed. For instance, with language such as: “This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.”
Rebel Source reserves the right to remove any content that it deems to be in violation of this policy at its sole discretion. Additionally, Rebel Source reserves the right to restrict any user’s ability to participate on the platform at its sole discretion.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Rebel Source web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Croatia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.